1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
2. Types of cookies used by AMCORE BALANCE on this website
These are the different types of cookies used while you browse this website:
Depending on who manages the cookies:
- Own cookies: are those sent to the users terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those sent to the users terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided but for another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie. Likewise in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website itself but the information collected is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
Depending on the duration:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on the user's computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when he/she returns to it. The user can delete these cookies at any time.
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to browse the web page, platform or application and use the different options or service on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted web site areas, to record elements that go to make up an order, to make a subscription or to use security elements during browsing.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user's terminal, such as e.g. language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that enable its owner, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the website to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, platform or application and for profiling navigation of users of the website, platform or application, in order to improve the website based on those analysis.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies enable us to manage the offer of the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising space available on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
You can find more information of all the cookies used in our website and update your preferences here.
3. Managing your cookie preferences
Users can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer at any time by means of changing the configuration settings of the browser installed on their computers.
Disabling cookies might affect the operation of the web site.
If you accept the cookies of this website and later you wish to delete them, please check the user guide of your browser to obtain the instructions with the steps to follow.
4. Information about cookie identification
The third-party cookies procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider. If you want to know the privacy statement and privacy and cookies policies you can access them clicking on the following links: