Bienat Omega 3 DHA 1200 mg
Gluten free It guarantees that the gluten content of the final product is equal to or less than 20 mg / kg
GMO free Does not contain Genetically Modified Organisms
Egg free Indicates absence of egg or derivatives, but may contain traces
Lactose free Indicates lactose absence, but may contain traces
Food supplement in soft gelatin capsule for oral consumption favors the regeneration of the cell membranes of all tissues since it is able to restore their original fluidity and dynamism, resulting in an improved function in:
- Ophthalmology (macular edema, retina, cornea, dry eye...).
- Cardiology (ischemia, arrhythmia, antiatherogenic,...).
- Pregnancy, lactation and early childhood.
- Neurology and neuropediatrics (cerebrovascular ischemia, MCI, ataxia, ADHD…).
- Assistant in oncology.
- Urology, Gynecology and Fertility.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Inflammatory digestive diseases.
- Functional: Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue, Sports medicine.
Properties and benefits of Bienat Omega 3 DHA 1200 mg
- Normal brain function.
- Maintenance of vision under normal conditions.
- Normal levels of triglycerides in the blood.
- Normal functioning of the heart.
- Normal blood pressure
How to take Bienat Omega 3 DHA 1200 mg?
It is recommended to take 1-4 capsules with food or according to a qualified health professional. For an adequate nutritional status during pregnancy or lactation, the recommended dose is 2-3 capsules per week.
Composition of Bienat Omega 3 DHA 1200 mg
Fish oil 85% DHA TG, coating agent (gelatin), humectant (glycerin), antioxidant (natural vitamin E).